When you need to have your property checked for mold, Common Sense Inspections is Seattle's answer for precision, efficiency, and professionalism. Our mold inspection services are designed for residential and commercial properties alike. With fair, transparent pricing and accurate mold detection results you can trust, we're the area's go-to team of mold specialists. We care about your health and the well-being of your property, so we do everything in our power to complete our mold inspections as thoroughly and carefully as we can. We'll leave no stone unturned as we check your property and test various samples for dangerous mold spores. When you hire us as your certified mold inspector, you can feel safe knowing we've got your back. To learn more about our mold inspection services, call or email us today!
Our Mold Detection Process
When you call us for a commercial or home mold inspection, you can expect nothing short of excellent customer care. We have 35+ years of experience in the field, so you can rest assured we know all the ins and outs of mold detection. But before we even get started with a complete inspection, here's what will happen:
- First, our mold specialist has an initial consultation with you to discuss any existing mold problems you may have and your goals for solving them.
- Next, we conduct a visual check of your property.
- We also measure your property's moisture levels using equipment like thermal imaging cameras and borescopes to see inside wall cavities.
- Then, once we're more familiar with your property, our certified mold inspector will determine the exact price for a full mold inspection. This is where you decide whether you'd like to proceed.
- If you do decide to proceed with a full mold inspection, we will waive the fee for your initial consultation.
Now, here's what our mold inspections typically involve:
- We do both surface and air sampling, using any combination of spore traps (most common), surface swabs, surface tape lifts, and DNA air testing.
- DNA air testing takes 12 hours in homes and 8 hours in businesses
- We analyze your results, which usually takes 3 to 5 days (but same-day analysis can be done for an additional fee).
- We provide you with a full report and make recommendations for remediation based on the results of your mold inspection services.
Remember: Common Sense Inspections is not able to perform mold remediation due to state laws. However, we'll happily recommend you to a qualified, reliable contractor who will take great care of you and your property.
Call Our Mold Specialists Today!
At Common Sense Inspections, our mold inspections are available for clients of all kinds in the Seattle area. Hire us for:
- Home mold inspections
- Business/commercial property mold inspections
- Real estate mold inspections
- Rental mold inspections
Ready to discover what makes us one of the region's most trusted mold inspection companies? Reach out to us by phone or email to schedule your initial consultation!