Concerned about your Seattle home's indoor air quality? Common Sense Inspections has your back. Indoor air pollution is linked to a number of health issues, like decreased cognitive functions, sleep issues, autoimmune conditions, asthma, and even cancer. In other words, you should take your air quality control very seriously. Thankfully, our specialists are here with the indoor air quality testing you need to keep you and your family safe and healthy. With our specialized air testing services, we'll check for indoor air pollutants and give you recommendations on how to proceed in purifying your air. With over 35 years of experience in the field, we know what it takes to deliver accurate readings and protect the well-being of our clients. Learn more about our indoor air quality services when you call today!
At Common Sense Inspections, our indoor air quality testing happens in 4 parts:
- Interview: We sit down and interview you about your property and any particular concerns you may have.
- Visual inspection: We walk around the property to scope out any potential problem areas.
- Baseline screening: We do initial air testing to get an idea of what kinds of particles are floating around and how high their concentration is. We also test for chemicals, CO2, CO, relative humidity, and temperature. All of this general data tells us whether we need to pursue further testing.
- In-depth air quality testing: If our analysis of your initial screening indicates a potential problem, we'll recommend further testing to dig deeper into the underlying cause.
As soon as we detect high enough levels of indoor air pollution, we'll jump into action. As an experienced air quality inspector, we'll recommend options for further testing depending on what our baseline screening picked up. Common Sense Inspections can offer the following procedures for indoor air quality testing:
- Infrared scanning using a thermal-imaging video camera
- Sampling and analysis for mold, whether visible or not, using laboratory-recognized methods
- Video analysis of air ducts
- Analysis of air duct leakage
- Identifying chemicals of concern through incidental spot sampling (can identify up to 2,000 known chemical substances)
Call Now for Home Air Quality Testing!
Whether you've been experiencing mild physical symptoms or you're just worried about the dangers of indoor air pollution, Common Sense Inspections is your answer. We'll get to the bottom of your indoor air quality through sound, effective air testing and analysis. Our air quality control services will quickly and accurately uncover the indoor air pollutants lurking in your home and give you professional recommendations on how to get rid of them. If you're ready to get clean, breathable air in your home, we're the name to know in Seattle and beyond. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment!