If you're experiencing breathing problems associated with asthma, it's a smart idea to check your property for asthma triggers. At Common Sense Inspections, we're available to inspect homes and commercial buildings for known asthma triggers. As part of our service, we'll also provide customized recommendations for improving your air quality based on our findings. With more than 35 years of experience in the field, we know how to accurately and efficiently detect potential asthma triggers in a wide variety of settings. So if you're ready to get to the bottom of your respiratory issues and start living in a clean, breathable space, give us a call today!
How We Test for Asthma Triggers
When you hire Common Sense Inspections for an asthma trigger test, we'll inspect and test your property for known triggers like:
- Animal feces
- Pet dander
When we test for pollutants that may be causing your asthma symptoms, we perform a series of tests similar to our standard mold tests.
- First, we interview you about your property's existing conditions, including, mold, dust, pollen, and skin cells so we can identify all particles that could potentially cause your symptoms.
- Then, we'll do several surface swabs, air samples, vacuum surface tests, and more to determine the concentration levels of known irritants.
- You'll receive a full report of your results within 3 to 5 days.
- We'll provide you with thorough guidance on how to clean up and improve your property's air quality. Our suggestions may include:
- Referrals for cleaning and remediation companies
- What kind of bedding to buy and how often to change it
- How often to vacuum and dust your interior and how to do so thoroughly
- Whether or not you need to replace your carpets
- Information on the air filtration systems we sell
Common Sense Inspections is proud to help local home- and business owners with expert asthma trigger testing and suggestions on how to maintain a healthy environment. We use our decades of experience to customize your inspection and deliver solutions that are certain to improve your overall health. Whether it's a state-of-the-art air filtration system or merely a more frequent cleaning regimen, you'll be blown away by the difference clean, pollutant-free air makes in your life.
So don't put it off! Start breathing easy today when you schedule an appointment for asthma trigger testing from our team.