At Common Sense Inspections Inc., our goal is to help you ensure your home is as safe and healthy an environment as possible. That's why we provide a wide range of indoor air quality testing techniques. This enables us to specifically target areas of concern and capture the full picture of your space's indoor air quality. Let our pros help keep you safe!
Common Sense Inspections Inc. offers the following indoor air quality testing approaches:
- Infrared scanning: This identifies moisture, even inside walls. Moisture can lead to mold growth, which negatively impacts air quality.
- Sampling for mold: We use air and surface sampling to check for visible and hidden mold problems.
- Duct video analysis: Camera inspection of your HVAC ducting enables us to identify mold and bacteria that could be hiding inside.
- Duct leakage analysis: Faulty ductwork can draw in polluted air from outside, exacerbating indoor air quality issues, particularly for allergy-sufferers.
- Chemicals of concern (COC) testing: We provide spot sampling to identify the presence of up to 2,000 substances that can affect people who are chemically sensitive.
- Asthma trigger testing: We can test for asthma triggers that can negatively impact the health of family or friends.
- VOC testing: Many VOCs cannot be seen or smelled. Our testing process can identify the presence of many different types of VOCs to help you make certain they are within a safe range.
- Laser particle scanning: This technique enables us to locate airborne mold spores or other particulates that can be contaminating your indoor air.
Depending on your specific concerns and needs, we can recommend a combination of these indoor air quality testing procedures to evaluate your property. With our comprehensive approach, you can rest easy knowing that your indoor air quality has been thoroughly and completely tested. Learn more when you call Common Sense Inspections Inc. today!